NVO Community Platform
Building the decentralized future.
Loading... Market capitalization
Loading... Market price
Loading... XCP/NVST Price
Loading... BTC/NVST Price
API down. 24h Change
Introducing NVO's first community hub.
The key function of a decentralized cryptocurrencies exchange is cryptocurrencies and assets are not held by any third party. They are directly transferred from one owner to another in a P2P model.
Users control their private keys, can send and receive funds, export wallets, and encrypt the wallet with a password or seed phrase.
Developers can develop and add new assets through an open plugins system keeping the wallet lightweight. NVO was meant to use the Safenetwork, but since it wouldn't have been ready for some more months, the team decided to create their own blockchain.
Powered by the community, for the community and potential investors.
NVO Beta Wallet
Secure digital cryptocurrency storage and powerful exchange. Built for investors.
Secure and Private
Only you have control over your assets. NVO cannot view your balance, view your addresses, send transactions on your behalf, or revoke your wallet access.
NVO currently supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, Dash, Waves, Counterparty, NVO (NVST), Omnilayer, and MaidSafeCoin. An open plugins system will be enabled in a future release that will allow users to enable any number of different assets.
(Coming Soon) Trades are securely and privately exchanged directly between wallets without a middle-man or third party having access to traded funds.
Building the future of decentralization.
The risks of centralized exchanges
Over $1B is traded through exchanges on a daily basis as of May 2017, and over 95% of this volume are processed through centralized exchanges. This is a risk most cryptocurrencies users can understand. An ecosystem that fully relies on the ability of centralized software to process and store decentralized cryptocurrencies is unhealthy and can easily be manipulated.
A more balanced ecosystem is needed for a decentralized economy. Centralized solutions are crucial, as they offer great financial solutions to connect with the mainstream economy. However, decentralized solutions are necessary in a decentralized economy because of their nature to be secure, transparent and trustless.
● Trustless and decentralized exchange.
● A wallet and an integrated exchange all controlled by users.
● Wallet’s users are encouraged to try out the exchange.
● Users can enable as many different assets as they want through an open plugins system.
● Low in operating cost and cheaper to scale.
● Security bounty program.
● Multiple languages support means the exchange won’t be restricted by location.
● Streamlined user flow with simple learning curve
● Asset-to-asset exchange. No proxy tokens.
● Due to being a crypto integrated platform, Ripple Gateway could be added so users could trade fiat, support Ethereum tokens or support the creation of assets and using them through Waves or Omnilayer.
● Being a dynamic platforms means anyone can contribute resulting in the possibility of creation of services revolving around the wallet.
Stay up to date
The Community Hub
The NVO hub provides the newest updates around the NVO economy.
Visit Steemit for some internal articles!
Rambogoham's Channel: https://steemit.com/@rambogoham